Coca-Cola Music Fest
- Prince Royce
- Danny Ocean
- Miky Woodz
- Chris Andrew
- Young Miko
- To enter Coca-Cola Music Hall, you must comply with two doses (Pfizer/Moderna) or one dose (Janssen) and have completed 14 days after the last inoculation. In case you are not vaccinated or have only one dose (Pfizer/Moderna), you must have a qualified negative viral test ("PCR" or Antigen) performed at least 72 hours prior to the date of the show. (home test will not be accepted).
- Children under 5 years of age must have a qualified negative viral test ("PCR" or Antigen) performed at least 72 hours prior to the date of the show.
- Per Coca-Cola Music Hall policy and for your safety, everyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by an adult at all times during events. This rule applies to all events that take place at Coca-Cola Music Hall.
- Cameras with removable lenses or high-range lenses are not allowed.
- Food and drinks from other establishments, perfume bottles, firearms, knives, horns or whistles, controlled substances, laser pointers, faces covered with masks banners or flags with wooden poles, baby carriages, electronic cigarettes are not allowed, nor "selfie stick".
- Visit our A to Z Guide for more information
For more information on parking please visit our Directions & Parking page.
For The Safety & Security of our guests please visit our list of prohibited items.
Coca-Cola Music Hall has transitioned to a cashless transaction venue ensuring contactless options for tickets, food, and beverages purchases. Cash will no longer be accepted.