Daniel El Travieso
THIS EVENT IS FOR VACCINATED PEOPLE ONLY.
All people older than 5 years must have complied with two doses (Pfizer/Moderna) or one dose (Janssen), applied 14 days prior to the event date.
For more information on parking please visit our Directions & Parking page.
Additional Ticket Information
- To enter Coca-Cola Music Hall, you must have in hand your vaccination card (physical or digital), along with a photo ID. Must have complied with two doses (Pfizer/Moderna) or one dose (Janssen), applied 14 days prior to the event date. In addition, everyone who attends said event must present a negative test (PCR or antigens) performed 48 hours or less before the event. In addition, you must comply with the security protocols established by the Coca-Cola Music Hall staff at all times.
- Due to COVID-19 children under 5 years of age may not enter the Coca-Cola Music Hall.
- Per Coca-Cola Music Hall policy and for your safety, everyone under the age of 17 is required to be accompanied by an adult at all times during events. This rule applies to all events that take place at Coca-Cola Music Hall.
- Cameras with removable lenses or high-range lenses are not allowed.
- Food and drinks from other establishments, perfume bottles, firearms, knives, horns or whistles, controlled substances, laser pointers, faces covered with masks banners or flags with wooden poles, baby carriages, electronic cigarettes are not allowed, nor "selfie stick".
- Visit our A to Z Guide for more information
For The Safety & Security of our guests please visit our list of prohibited items.
Coca-Cola Music Hall has transitioned to a cashless transaction venue ensuring contactless options for tickets, food, and beverages purchases. Cash will no longer be accepted.