- To enter Coca-Cola Music Hall, you must comply with one of the following:
- Evidence of up-to-date vaccination
- A negative viral test from a certified laboratory 48 hours prior to the mass event as a requirement for entry to the event
- A positive test result for COVID-19 within the past three (3) months, along with documentation of recovery, including a letter from a licensed health care provider or government health official certifying that the individual is recovered and ready to appear in public places.
- Visit our COVID-19 Procedures for more information
- Children under 5 years of age must have a qualified negative viral test ("PCR" or Antigen) performed at least 48 hours prior to the date of the show.
- Per Coca-Cola Music Hall policy and for your safety, everyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by an adult at all times during events. This rule applies to all events that take place at Coca-Cola Music Hall.
- Cameras with removable lenses or high-range lenses are not allowed.
- Food and drinks from other establishments, perfume bottles, firearms, knives, horns or whistles, controlled substances, laser pointers, faces covered with masks banners or flags with wooden poles, baby carriages, electronic cigarettes are not allowed, nor "selfie stick".
- Visit our A to Z Guide for more information
For The Safety & Security of our guests please visit our list of prohibited items.
Coca-Cola Music Hall has transitioned to a cashless transaction venue ensuring contactless options for tickets, food, and beverages purchases. Cash will no longer be accepted.