We are excited to welcome you to Coca-Cola Music Hall while addressing important health and safety needs during this time.
Coca-Cola Music Hall is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have worked diligently with health officials to enhance our already strict health, safety, and cleanliness measures.
VenueShield is a comprehensive and best-in-class program, providing the highest levels of cleanliness and safety while inspiring consumer confidence, all in partnership with leading medical professionals, industry experts, and public health officials.
GBAC STAR is a performance-based accreditation program that helps facilities demonstrate that they have the work practice, procedures, and protocols to prepare, responded, and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
Please read the following guidelines so that you are best prepared for your next visit to the Coca-Cola Music Hall.
STAY HOME WITH SYMPTOMS
Fans MUST NOT come to the Coca-Cola Music Hall if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know they've been exposed to COVID-19.
Circular Letter No. 2022-014 A establishes that in order to continue protecting the health and well-being of citizens in Puerto Rico, as of September 1, 2022, any person who wishes to participate in mass events must show one of the following documents:
- Evidence of up-to-date vaccination
- A negative viral test from a certified laboratory 48 hours prior to the mass event as a requirement for entry to the event
- A positive test result for COVID-19 within the past three (3) months, along with documentation of recovery, including a letter from a licensed health care provider or government health official certifying that the individual is recovered and ready to appear in public places.
Person up-to-date on vaccination – a person who is considered to be up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination when one of the following conditions is met:
- In adults 50 years of age or older or people with immunocompromised conditions: Must have a second booster given after four (4) months have passed since your first booster dose.
- In adults 18 years and older: Must have completed your primary series for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, fourteen (14) days have passed since the administration of your second dose, and it has not been five (5) months since your last dose.
- Adolescents between the ages of 12-17 years: Must have completed their primary series for the Pfizer vaccination, fourteen (14) days have passed since their second dose was administered, and five (5) months have not passed since their last dose.
- Children between 5 and 11 years: Must have completed their series for the Pfizer vaccination.
Home Tests are NOT accepted.
Fans are required to wear masks at all times inside the Coca-Cola Music Hall while attending events. Guests will be notified about specific protocols required to attend other concerts and events at the time of purchasing tickets or will receive updated information from the facility if requirements evolve.
HAND SANITIZER STATIONS
Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available for all fans throughout the Coca-Cola Music Hall.
All tickets will be paperless to allow touchless scanning from mobile devices at entry points.
Have your ticket loaded onto your mobile device before arriving at Coca-Cola Music Hall. Make sure your phone is fully charged. Upon entry to the venue, present your mobile tickets for entry.
Coca-Cola Music Hall has transitioned to a cashless transaction venue ensuring contactless options for tickets, food, and beverages purchases. Cash will no longer be accepted.
To protect fans and staff, the eating and drinking of food and beverages must be done in a stationary location, such as your seating location, and not while actively walking.
EMPLOYEE SANITIZATION TRAINING
Employees will undergo extensive training as applies COVID-19 standards. The Coca-Cola Music Hall has implemented a program with calls for enhancements in our cleaning and building maintenance operations. The program is dedicated to continuous staff training, targeted cleaning standards for event and non-event days, use of the most effective products, equipment, and technology in the market.
Coca-Cola Music Hall is a non-smoking facility. There will not be any indoor or outdoor smoking areas available for fan use during events. Fans who exit the venue to smoke will not be permitted re-entry into the venue.